This module aims to enable you to:
- Develop a detailed understanding of, and competence in,
professional skills currently required in a selected area of design.
- Foster independence and initiative in research, goal setting and the
implementation of a personal learning plan.
- Facilitate the enhancement of selected skills to support professional practice.
- Enable you to reflect upon your own learning and creative practice.
- Consider issues relating to the successful progression of a creative idea
into the commercial arena.
- Reflect on your own discipline and the commercial constraints within
which designers operate.
Ref. from module handbook.