Notes from evening session with Michael
- Find your own way to solve this project.
- Doing the master to study and to improve your skills/portfolio.
- What part of your dicipline would you like to work with?
- Identify yourself.
- Inform future employer = Career
- Other designers; Tell them other things that are more relevant than the things they read.
- Alteration = Telling a story. A story is alsways going to be altered in some way because it is constantly changing.
What is your final product/your findings?
- Find out during your research process what your product is going to be.
- The way of making your product/outcome of this project will arise during this process.
- Make something out of your research material.
- By using your research to find your product you will end with something that you could
not have come up with by yourself.
- Indivudual work.
- Make something that impresses you.
- Research sessions.
- Document, footnotes etc. (Library)
- Newspapers, websites, movies – Find groundbreaking pieces of work.
- Trace back historical figures.
- Gain understanding of your favourite pieces of work.
- Key references.
- What do you have in common with your favurite designers?