Notes from tutorial with Michael
- Places where illustrations can be used.
- Context of buildings.
- Where they are to be seen.
- What are these pieces of work?
- Set myself a goal – Useful to come to a stage where I am proud of what I have achieved.
- Look at other designers – How can I be inspired and use some of their material and make it my own?
- What could projects like this become.
- How can this project strengthen my portfolio.
- Show what landscaped my illustrations could be used in.
What kind of environment could I install them in?
- Can my illustrations be applied to objects in which my audience could buy?
- Look at the fashion industry – farfetch.com
- Leave this for now.
- Do not think of a name just yet.
- This if for the next module where we are supposed to take our ideas further.