Notes from tutorial with Michael
- Set myself a target.
- Leave all the thinking about the branding, brand name and design business.
- Concentrate on the illustrative work.
- Experiment and research to make the best result possible.
- Places where my illustrations could be used/places where they will be seen.
- Installations (Look: Hidden Track)
- Context of buildings.
- Reference to different landscapes and spaces in which I could install my illustrations.
Where would I want them to be seen? Urban context etc?
- Fashion industry – Look at other designers and different garments.
- Second hand shops. Find books/magazines which could be used as inspiration.